Last updated: 2022
At Agile Training Studio, accessible from https://agiletrainingstudio.com/
What Data Do We Collect?
Agile Training Studio may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data such as IP addresses, browser type, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site
- Usage data, including information about how you use our website, products, and services
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Agile Training Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Agile Training Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (if you opt-in).
- Improve our products and services.
We will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis to do so.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Agile Training Studio securely stores your data using industry-standard encryption and follows best practices to prevent unauthorized access.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes it has been collected for.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Agile Training Studio from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third parties involved in our marketing activities.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Agile Training Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
For more information, or if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided at the end of this policy.
How to Contact Us
How to Contact the Appropriate Authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Agile Training Studio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).