This is an online game that can be played in a remote and distributed team setting. The game can be played in a virtual platform like Zoom, Google Meet or Microsoft Teams.Duration
: 15-20 minutesObjective
: The team has to work together to solve puzzles and riddles in order to escape from a virtual escape room. The puzzles and riddles are designed to test the team's communication, collaboration, and time management skills.Instructions
- The team will be divided into smaller groups and assigned to different rooms in the virtual escape room.
- Each room contains a set of puzzles and riddles that the team has to solve in order to proceed to the next room.
- The team will have to communicate and collaborate effectively to solve the puzzles and riddles and escape from the room.
- The team will have a time limit of 15-20 minutes to escape from the virtual escape room.
- The team that escapes the fastest wins the game.
This game is a fun and engaging way to test the team's remote collaboration and communication skills in a safe and controlled environment. It provides an opportunity for participants to apply the concepts learned in the module and to come up with creative solutions. This can be a great way for participants to internalize the material and to see how it applies in real-world scenarios.